Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Celaru

Assalamualaikum w.b.t
Peace be upon you :)

Someone (a girl) whom I don't know who, left a question at my blog two days ago. 

Hmm. I'm wondering.Why did you deleted your previous blog? 

If and only if I can answer that question in just one simple sentence. Dear you, when my fingers are in their talkative mood, I'll come back to your question ok? By the way, excuse my metaphors. Since when fingers can talk? lol 

Ps: That someone must be someone, not just a nobody. If not, why bother wondering about someone 'she' don't know, right? 

******************

You say you need me when you don't,
I say I'll leave you but I won't,
We all want to be free but not alone. 

We'r doing wrong,
Yes I know I'm doing wrong, 
But I can feel you in my heart,
every time we part. 


I love you more everyday. 


Love,
cahayatermasyhur

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment